10 Reasons to Book a Limo for your Wedding
Are you getting married soon? Have you thought about how you are going to get around on your big day? A limo is a great way to get you and your wedding party to and from the ceremony and reception. Here are the top ten reasons to book a limo for your wedding:
10. You can all travel together. You can rent limos to accommodate as many as 20 to 30 people. This will ensure that your entire bridal party can travel together to and from the ceremony and reception, which is a great way to make the day more memorable!
9. No one’s dress gets wrinkled. Let’s face it: warm weather, big dresses and cramped quarters are a recipe for a mess, especially when you are taking photos! A limo has enough room to make sure everyone (and their stuff!) has a spot.
8. You have somewhere to keep your things. With all the travelling you do on the big day (to the salon, to the ceremony spot, to the spot where you’re doing photos, to the reception, it’s easy to lose things, or misplace items. If you rent a limo you can keep everything from an extra pair of shoes to a change of clothing in the car, ensuring nothing gets lost, or missed along the way.
7. You don’t have to wait for a cab. We will schedule all of your travel according to a timeline that works for you, and so that you will never be stuck waiting around for a car to show up.
6. You can enjoy a drink, or two. Or three….hey, it’s a celebration!
5. We worry about traffic, so you don’t have to. The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is traffic. Let our drivers worry about it!
4. We get you there on time. Our drivers know alternate routes, and even alternate to the alternate routes. We will get you where you need to be on time, so you don’t need to worry.
3. It looks great in photos. Nothing adds a little something extra to your wedding photos more than a limousine!
2. It will give you “wow factor”. Who doesn’t want to show up on the big day in a limousine?
1. Because it’s fun! Need we say more?
If you are planning a wedding and would like to talk about your wedding limousine options, give us a call!
Comments are closed.