10 Reasons to Rent a Limo During the Winter
If you are considering hiring a limo this winter, or perhaps are on the fence about renting a limo this season, here are ten reasons why you should!
10. You won’t have to scrape off the car. Sure, many people may say that taking the time to get all the ice and snow off your car in the winter is a minor inconvenience. But by the time February rolls around, and you’ve been cleaning the snow off every day since November, you will do anything for a break!
9. Comfort and luxury. There is nothing like the luxury of arriving in a limousine. Enjoy the comfort of someone else handling the driving, and the luxury of a limousine to get you to your next event.
8. Arrive in style. Let’s face it. Winter weather, snow ice and slush can all wreak havoc on a perfectly nice outfit. Save your shoes (and your outfit!), and make sure you arrive in style with the door to door limo service.
7. Door to door service. Most big events whether they are a show, a concert or a sporting event require you to park and walk quite a distance. In cold snowy temperatures that hike is probably the last thing you want to do. Instead, why not enjoy door to door service, and beat the crowds?
6. Enjoy winter events. Do you have a special winter event planned? Maybe a wine tour with your friends, or a concert? Why not let someone else do the driving so you can enjoy a drink (or two!) with your friends?
5. Winter sporting events. Are you planning a trip to a winter sporting event with a group of friends? Maybe a Leafs game or even a trip across the border to see the Sabres? Why not make your evening extra-special by renting a limo to take you all to the game?
4. Winter weddings. Are you getting married this winter? Why not wow your guests by arriving to the big day in a limo? This will ensure that you and your wedding party arrive in style, and enjoy door to door service-no ruined shoes or snow-covered hairdos for you! There is no shortage of wedding limousine services to choose from.
3. Start your vacation off right. Sun. Sand. Relaxation. Nothing says de-stress like a nice trip somewhere warm during those cold winter months. But getting your family to and from the airport on time can be stressful. Not to mention, worrying about parking. Start your vacation off right by letting someone else worry about the logistics. Hire an airport limo to take you and your family to the airport for your winter vacation.
2. Romantic Valentine’s Day. Nothing says romance like enjoying a glass of champagne in the back seat of a limousine with your sweetheart. Surprise that special someone with a limo rental to take you to and from your night out this Valentine ’s Day, and make this year’s celebration really memorable.
1. Avoid winter driving conditions. Black ice. White out conditions. Accidents. Why not avoid all of this and let someone else worry about the driving? Renting a limo in the winter is a great way to avoid winter driving conditions, and instead relax enjoy the commute to your next event.
If you are thinking of renting a limo for an upcoming event book soon, as spots are filling up quickly!