5 Reasons Why Renting a Limo for a Summer Concert Makes Sense
Summer time is always a great time to go to a concert (or three), since so many acts seem to tour throughout the summer months. If you are going to be attending summertime concerts, here are a few reasons why you should rent a limo to get you there and home.
5. Spend time enjoying the show, not looking for parking. Many concert venues have limited parking, and even with those who don’t, you’ll often find yourself waiting in line to both enter and leave the concert. Why not spend that time relaxing in a limousine, and get door-to-door service, instead of fighting through the herds to get to and from your parking spot?
4. You won’t have to leave early. Have you ever noticed that halfway through the encore, many people seem to be leaving the concert already? Most are dashing out to their parking spots in an effort to get to their cars before the masses of people cause traffic snarls in the parking lot. But why would you want to miss the encore? It’s usually the best songs! If you rent a limousine for a concert, your car will be waiting for you at the door, and even if there is traffic, you’ll hardly mind as you enjoy some post-show chatter with your family and friends. Stay and enjoy the encore, knowing we’re there to worry about the traffic for you!
3. We’ll get you there on-time. Our experienced drivers know what kind of traffic to expect, and also know a host of alternate routes. Instead of stressing to get home from work and then fight traffic so you can make a 7pm show, let us worry about getting you there on time, so you won’t miss a beat.
2. You don’t have to worry about who will be your DD. Let’s face it: when you go to a concert, you usually want to enjoy a drink or two while you rock out to your favorite artists. But if you drive to a concert, you will need to make sure someone stays sober enough to get you all home safely. If you rent a limousine for your summer concerts, your friends and you can all enjoy a few drinks at the concert, without having to worry about who will be your designated driver.
1. Be treated like a rock star! You’re going to see your favorite rock stars, but why not be treated like a rock star yourself?! A limousine rental will give you door-to-door service for you and your friends, and let’s face it; it just makes you look like a rock star to arrive in a limousine.