6 Tips for Reserving a Wedding Limo
Riding in a limo on your wedding day is a tradition for many people. It is an important part of your big day. But, before you can get the chance to ride in a limo, you need to reserve one first.
Here are some very important tips that you need to consider when booking a limo for your wedding day:
- Get a contract: Getting a contract is very important. It not only protects you in case you have an issue with the limo or limo service, it also clearly outlines the details of the service agreement between you and the limo company. Therefore, you will be clear on exactly what you will get for the fee you pay.
- Read reviews: It is always a good idea to read some reviews and testimonials about the limo companies you are considering. You will gain some insight into the services that are offered by the company and they could answer some of the questions you may have.
- Double check all the details: Once you get your contract, double check all the details of the agreement to make sure you and the limo company are on the same page.
- Provide clear directions: Don’t assume the limo driver knows where to go. Be proactive and provide them with the addresses of each destination.
- Don’t make assumptions about anything: Making assumptions could lead to issues when it comes time for your wedding day. Have an open line of communication with the limo company in regards to the schedule for the day.
- Confirm everything: It is always a good idea to confirm the details of your reservation in the days leading up to the wedding just to make sure everything is good to go as planned. Confirm dates, times, and pick up/drop off locations.
Following these tips will just make things run smoothly and it will be one less thing you will have to worry about the day before the wedding.