7 Reasons to Book a Limo for your Summer Wine Tour in Ontario
A wine tour is a fun way to spend time with family and friends over the summer, and to enjoy your favourite wines, as well as try some new ones! Here are the 7 reasons to book a wine tour right here in Ontario this summer.
7. See the scenery. While Niagara Falls has its own beautiful scenery, as does Niagara-on-the-lake, and the entire Niagara corridor. If you choose to take a limousine wine tour, then you will be able to enjoy the scenery as you head down to the area.
6. Enjoy other benefits of the area. Our limo drivers know the Niagara area well, and would be glad to show you other fun stops along the way, such as some great fruit stands, or a place to get a fresh pie, or homemade jam.
5. Learn more about the wines you love. If you know wine, you likely have a few favourite wines, and hopefully at least one of those wines comes from the Niagara area. Wouldn’t it be fun to learn more about the process by which your favourite wines are made?
4. Learn about new wines. While you likely have some favourite wines already, this is also a great opportunity to add some new favourites to your repertoire. With such a wide variety of red, white and ice wines available, you are sure to find a new favourite wine somewhere along the way!
3. Learn about foods that go with wine. Most wine tours will also include a food component, or will also have on-site restaurants. This is a great opportunity to learn some new recipes, or some new and interesting food pairings to go along with your wine of choice.
2. Enjoy the events. Throughout the summer, the Niagara region has a variety of fun wine-related events. Meet professional chefs, other wine lovers, and even try special edition wines at these events through the summer months.
1. Because it’s fun! Need we say more?
If you are thinking of booking a wine tour this summer, check out our online wine tour builder. This will offer you the opportunity to create your own customized wine tour, with the vineyards of your choice.
Comments are closed.