A Wedding Day Survival Kit to Keep in the Limo During your Big Day
Are you getting married this summer? If so, you’ve probably got all of the big stuff covered, like the dress, the food, the flowers, and even your limo rental. But now it’s time to think of some of the smaller things that can really make a difference on the day of your event. For example, have you thought about putting together a survival kit for in the limo on the day of your wedding?
Most limo rental contracts will allow you to keep the car for the entire day, through the ceremony, photos, and potentially even the reception. As a result, you can put together a bag of items that you think you may need, and store it in the car for the day. This is especially handy if you will be going to several locales throughout the day.
Here are some items you may want to include in your wedding survival kit:
- A sewing kit. A small sewing kit will come in handy for everything from cutting loose threads to adding a quick stitch or two to your garments. Make sure you have several colours of thread.
- Mouthwash and deodorant. No one wants to have to worry about their breath for their wedding kiss!
- Aspirin. Just in case anyone gets a headache.
- Snacks. In all the rush of the day, it’s easy to lose track of time, and even forget to eat. Think about bringing some nuts, or even granola bars to hold you over if you get hungry.
- A makeup kit. In case you need to touch up your makeup (or your bridesmaid’s).
- Hairspray and bobby pins. Just in case your hairdo needs a touch up.
These are just some examples of some items to include in your wedding day limo survival kit, but this list is by no means exhaustive. When putting your survival kit together think about any activities you might be doing, or locations you will be going to. For example, if you are taking your pictures in a park, you may want to consider bringing flats.
The more prepared you are for emergencies; the smoother your day will go. We at Gem Limo hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed of and we would be honored to be part of your big day!!
Comments are closed.