Make your Wine Tour a Group Outing by Taking a Limo
With wine festival season in full effect and one of the best ways to take it all in is to make it a group outing with your friends and family. It’s always fun to get together, try out some great Ontario wine and compare notes about which ones you will be adding to your list of favorites.
Even if you are planning to visit one winery for the day or if you are planning a larger tour of wineries in the area, taking a limo is the best transportation option. Why drive up in multiple vehicles when you can all travel together in one vehicle? You can hire a stretch limo if you have a group of 8-10 people or for larger groups you can rent a party bus limo. You have the ability to book a tour for up to 20 people when you choose a limo for your transportation.
If you are still not sure, check out these great benefits for choosing a limousine for your wine tour event:
- Everyone can enjoy the day to the fullest without having to worry about driving
- You can sample the wine you buy in the limo between wineries or on your way home
- Travelling by limo to the wineries is much more comfortable than cramming in 4-5 adults into a car
- Travelling by limo just makes the day that much better and more memorable
- You won’t have to worry about getting directions or getting lost along the way
- You can book an existing limo wine tour or create your own custom tour
- You will save more money on transportation if you split the cost between all group members
Limo wine tours are an awesome experience that all wine lovers need to do at least once. Enjoying a care free day at Ontario’s finest wineries with a group of your closest friends is a great way to spend a summer day.