When you hire a limo, one of the most important things that you need to do is figure out the route for your trip. The number of stops and where you go during your limo service is completely up to you. This is why it’s important to figure out your route. If you want to make the most out of your limo service, it is important to know what you want to get out of it.
When hiring a limousine, it is important that you plan your route by:
- Knowing where you want to go:
- Where do you want to be picked up?
- Will the driver need to pick up people from multiple locations?
- What is the destination for the trip?
- Will there be more than one stop? If so, where?
- What is the timeline for the evening?
- Where is your drop off location at the end of the night?
- Providing the driver need with your trip plans:
- Provide the driver with a list of destinations
- Give them the address of each location
- List the stop in the order that they will occur
- If you have a preferred route, communicate this information to your limo driver
- Provide all of this information ahead of time if possible so everything can be planned accordingly
Providing your limo company with directions will ensure there are no communications issues about your service expectations. This is why planning your route beforehand is so important. When your route is planned ahead of time, you can relax and enjoy your limo experience.
If you have questions about the route for your next limo service, feel free to give Gem Limo a call to discuss your options. We would be happy to help you plan your trip!